Monday, December 7, 2009

Thank You Letter With Something Enclosed How Could I Revise This Form Letter In Such A Way It Will Build Much Goodwill To The Customer?

How could I revise this form letter in such a way it will build much goodwill to the customer? - thank you letter with something enclosed

Here is my form letter and I think it builds good will and you're saying. Can you help me find a way to check. Suggestions. Comments.


Dear Customer,

We look forward to a photo of jewelry, which sold recently or add reviews. We believe this additional service, we are pleased to expand our customer Fiin be useful when you make your jewelry.

We hope you enjoy this service. Thank you for the confidence you have shown in the following to our business.

Best regards,

Your advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment